Thursday 19 April 2012

Stop motion animation

My final movie


here is my final movie including the soundtrack:


I made my movie in istopmotion by taking 4 pictures of my bear in each outfit so that the final product would not go as fast as it would if i only took one. i then took a picture each time i moved my hand to make it look like I'm clicking my fingers which made him change outfits. I then added titles to my animation using imovie like in the pictures below.



This picture shows me adding my transitions between the title and the actual animation.

This shows me changing the text font and colour of my title of the animation. 




















This shows me changing the text font and colour of the end credits of my animation.



This shows me downloading my soundtrack Teddy bears picnic into itunes which i then added to my animation and i faded it out towards the end of my animation.

6 comments:

  1. I Like your animation of the bear who changes clothes at a click of a finger. You can see that its a comedy. With seeing your animation i think the content is really good, and in time with the hand clicks. I think the style is very different as i haven't seen an animation like this before. I think the character was interesting as i also haven't seen an animation with a bear who changes at a click of a finger. I like the techniques you have used - referring back to the hand clicking and the quick clothes changing. I think you have used a lot of imagination for your animation, I don't you need to change anything as it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was an excellent animation which showed a good sense of humour, and a simple but effective use of animation, being based on pixilation with one hand and one teddy bear. God use of the curtain/stage background from I Stop Motion and the choice of music from the Teddy Bears picnic matches the content perfectly. My only criticism is that the quality of the imaging is not as high as it could have been and saving the video as DV:PAL quality while in I Stop Motion could have produced better results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the video I couldn't see any problem with it and the editing and the music went well with the video It's all good by me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a good use of animation. however i think it went a bit to quickly for a 30 second animation. Also i think it would have been good to see the bear dress its self using animation

    ReplyDelete
  5. was good, went well with the music

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my animation worked quite well for an idea so simple. i didn't think it would turn out the way it did. Thank you for all the feedback you have given and i am glad you all like it and i will take into consideration your improvements i should make. To improve my animation i think i would re-save it so it was in better quality as at the moment it is a bit blurry when it is played in full screen. I will be re-saving my work in a better quality as when its played on the big screen it has a blurry image. Thank you for your feedback and i will post on here the same video but in better quality.

    ReplyDelete